Open Letter to the Air

Now nobody knew quite what to make of him or quite what to think, but there he was and in he walked.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What would you say... ya DO here?

(JMJ)

And so I begin.

To quote a funny line in an SNL skit, "Who am I? Why am I here?"

And I have no idea. But I've been recently bit by the blogging bug, and I want to see what life would be like with a public journal in which to vent my occasional rants. If I had to guess what sort of things I will most likely write about, I'd say it would be the topics of culture: the arts (mostly movies - America's art form), religion, family life and maybe a little politics.

But keep in mind that I am an expert in none of these areas. You want to know how to draw a complex mechanical device in a 3D envioronment? I'm your man. But that would be really boring to read about, don't you think? And no...my stapler is not a Swingline. Not even red.

I don't spend much of my idle mental bandwith thinking about work but these other topics surface frequently. I rarely share them, because.. well... who cares what I think? Then the idea of the blog began to surface. I can put these thoughts out here where the world can take them or leave them. But for those who know me, they'll perhaps have the chance to get to know me a little more.

So, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. I don't have any grandiose plans. Now that I have this set up, I'm not even sure what to write about. But at least the blank page is set, the pencil sharpened, and I will have a place to put the next thoughts that come along.

See you then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig J. said...

Welcome to the pajamahadeen, bro!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

You learn a new word everyday, huh? :) Welcome aboard the blogosphere!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home