Open Letter to the Air

Now nobody knew quite what to make of him or quite what to think, but there he was and in he walked.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Reporter’s Creed

by Tarzana Joe

Bush is a bum, his mind is numb, his brain’s been through a blender;
And when I go to work to cover the jerk I have no agend-er.

The surge is nuts, it’s run by a putz, a jumble of confusion;
But on that matter, despite this chatter, I’ve reached no conclusion.

The dice were tossed, the war is lost, and Bush is Exxon’s minion;
But on issues of the day, I’m proud to say that I have no opinion.

If you demand I take a stand, well I’ll say the sky is blue-ish
And once when stressed… well I confessed that one plus one is two-ish

So I aver and must defer to quote that great Virginian
Who said in re: Death or Liberty, “I have no opinion."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Ha! I love it. :)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home