Open Letter to the Air

Now nobody knew quite what to make of him or quite what to think, but there he was and in he walked.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Friday, February 01, 2008

It's Going To Be A Blockbuster Year!

I was talking with friend of mine the other day, and I mentioned having seen the trailer for the new Star Trek movie that just hit theaters. Then he asked if I had heard about the new Hulk movie that is coming out. Before long, the two of us has listed a whole bunch of movies that I am excited about. Since that's the sort of thing I usually reserve for my blog, I thought this would be a good place to collect a list of "Movies Mike's Gonna Want To Watch".

The good times begin to roll in May...
May 2nd: Iron Man
May 9th: Speed Racer
May 16th: Prince Caspian
May 23rd: Indiana Jones 4
June 13th: The Incredible Hulk
June 20th: Get Smart
June 27th: WALL-E
July 4th: Hancock
July 11th: Hellboy II: The Golden Army
July 18th: The Dark Knight

Check 'em out. Watch the trailers. Then let me know which ones you're going to so I can come along. I've got my 2008 souvenir cup, and I'm rarin' to go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home