Open Letter to the Air

Now nobody knew quite what to make of him or quite what to think, but there he was and in he walked.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Friday, June 13, 2008

Movie Summer

I've got plans to see The Incredible Hulk today and it just put me in the mood to review my summer movie plans:

May 2nd: Iron Man (excellent movie - a little more humor than some of the other Marvel films, but with a ton of fantastic visuals.)
May 9th: Speed Racer (haven't seen it yet. Just don't know what to think of this one.)
May 16th: Prince Caspian (thanks to my buddy Rob for giving me a fresh perspective on this one. I really like this movie now.)
May 23rd: Indiana Jones 4 (Good movie, but "it ain't the mileage honey, it's the age.")
June 13th: The Incredible Hulk (stay tuned!!)
June 20th: Get Smart (Looks like classic Steve Carell hilarity)
June 27th: WALL-E (I'm probably the most excited about this movie).
July 4th: Hancock (I'm second-most excited for this one. Looks hilarious.)
July 11th: Hellboy II: The Golden Army (the first one was great but this one's "from the maker of Pan's Labyrinth"... that's enough to hook me.)
July 18th: The Dark Knight (Okay... this one's tied for first place in the "excited to see" category)
August 15th: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Ironically, I'm not as jazzed up for this as I was Ep's 1-3, but I'll definitely check it out.)
November 7th: Quantum of Solace (Yep... Bond is back, but what's with that title?)

Other 2008 releases that I'll definitely see (but most likely on DVD):
Kung Fu Panda
You Don't Mess with the Zohan
The Love Guru
Wanted
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Step Brothers
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (I might have to go see this in theaters to maintain Eric's and my Mummy record.)
The Rocker
Tropic Thunder (this looks really funny...)
Righteous Kill (De Niro and Pacino - best thing since Heat!)
Burn After Reading
Eagle Eye
Yes Man (Jim Carrey back in pure Liar, Liar form!)

Let me know what you think if you see any of these.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home